Do you want to grow your own fruit, but struggle with:
- why do my fruit trees die?
- how to get trees to produce fruit?
- why is my fruit diseased or full of worms?
- not knowing what to do to grow beautiful, healthy fruit?
We’ve found a way to grow healthy, nutritious fruit within your backyard without using chemicals, intensive management or damaging the environment.
In this class you’ll learn to do the same, whether you have 1/10th of an acre or 100 acres. Growing your own fruit need not be complicated or expensive.
Using S.N.A.P. methods, you, too, can have trees that feed your right outside your back door.
Our class goes over:
- How to choose the RIGHT fruit trees.
- Where, when and how to plant your new trees.
- How to build tree health and why this is a vital key to growing healthy fruit.
- What are companion plants and how to use them.
- What is permaculture and why it works.
- How to train your trees to limit pruning and increase early fruiting.
- How to protect your trees from deer, mice, voles, rabbits an other pests.
This class is an introduction to natural orchard keeping methods and includes a booklet, S.N.A.P. Orcharding at Winter Cove Farm.